BCSIS BC Settlement & Integration Services
- Expert help in resume, cover letter, job search, employer connections
- Employment skills development workshops
- Career mentoring, networking sessions
Immigration and settlement:
- Immigration, work permit information
- Government services and benefits
Vancouver: (604) 408-7274 ext. 2045, 2047
Richmond: (604) 2313-344 ext. 2175
Surrey: (236) 333-3102
Gambling Support Line
Visit Legal Assistance for legal services and resources.
Seniors First BC
Provide practical, emotional and information support, and referrals to services in the community for victims of abuse or family and sexual violence age 50+.
Service time: Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm; Saturday and Sunday, 10am to 5:30pm.
Visit Seniors First BC for more information.
SUCCESS Action Commitment Transformation Families & Youth
Services include: One-on-one support; Wraparound services; Home visit; Social and life skills support group; Bridge to community service.
Languages available: Arabic, Cantonese, Dari, English, Farsi, French, Jarai, Kinyarwanda, Kirundi, Kurdish (Kurmanji), Kurdish (Sorani), Mandarin, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Turkish and Vietnamese.
Visit Action Commitment Transformation for more information.
SUCCESS Family and Community Services
Clinical counselling services include: Anger or stress management, childhood and adolescent issues, emotional difficulties, difficulties in relationships, problem gambling concerns, and parenting.
Visit Counselling & Crisis Support for more resources.
Get help for spouses or partners who are victims of abuse.
- Emergency call: 911
- Call 2-1-1 for community, social and health services.
BC Mental Health Information Line (BC省精神健康諮詢熱線)
Visit HeretoHelp to get help now.
Canadian Mental Health Association – Vancouver Fraser Branch
View the Chinese Mental Health Service Resource List.
Crisis Center: 加拿大輕生預防
- Anywhere in BC 1-800-SUICIDE: 1-800-784-2433
- Mental Health Support Line: 310-6789
- Vancouver Coastal Regional Distress Line: (604) 872-3311
- Sunshine Coast/Sea to Sky: 1-866-661-3311
- Seniors Distress Line: (604) 872-1234
- Online Chat Service for Youth: www.YouthInBC.com (Noon to 1am)
- Online Chat Service for Adults: www.CrisisCentreChat.ca (Noon to 1am)
- Website: https://crisiscentre.bc.ca
Crisis Service Canada
Read about suicide prevention — understanding "suicide," spotting warning signs, and knowing how to help family and friends around you if you are in a situation like this.
SIOS (Self-Injury Outreach & Support)
Visit SIOS to read others' recovery stories.
SUCCESS Chinese Help Line (Free)
Foundry offers young people ages 12-24 health and wellness resources, services and supports – online and through integrated service centres in communities across BC. Visit Foundry for more details.
When are Services Available
- Booked appointments available Monday–Sunday from 1:00pm–9:00pm (book up to 3 days in advance)
- Youth drop-in counselling is available Tuesday–Thursday from 2:00pm–6:00pm
Who can access these services?
- BC young people aged 12–24
- Caregivers of youth ages 12–24
- Service providers servicing youth ages 12–24
ACT (Autism Community Training)
Visit ACT – Autism Community Training to find more local community agencies, recreational activities, service providers, support groups, postsecondary training and employment opportunities.
A Parent’s Handbook: Your Guide to Autism Programs
Autism Canada Foundation
Learn more about Autism; find support and programs; join and get involved, etc. Visit Autism Society Canada for resources.
Autism Information Services British Columbia (AIS BC)
View AIS BC Brochure for more information.
Autism Resource Centre (ARC)
Visit Autism Resource Centre (ARC) for resources.
Autism Spectrum Disorder - Province of British Columbia
Autism Support Network of British Columbia
Autism support organization providing resources to Families of those with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Visit Autism Support Network for more information.
Geneva Centre for Autism
Supports individuals with Autism in navigating each step of their journey, with a team of truly dedicated people. Visit Geneva Centre for Autism to start your journey.